Welcome to Erasmus Chiropractic
What is chiropractic?
- Chiropractors are fully-trained doctors with a focus on treating joint and muscle conditions (e.g. pain, stiffness, etc).
- Chiropractic is a safe, natural, drug-free, and effective method of health care. It is the third largest primary health care profession in the western world, next to medicine and dentistry, and it is one of the fastest growing.
- Chiropractic focuses on the relationship between your spine and nervous system (the brain, spinal cord, and nerves exiting the spine) and how that relationship affects the restoration and preservation of health and well-being.
Why is chiropractic care so popular?
- Chiropractic care is very effective for back pain, neck pain, headaches, sports injuries, etc.
- Many people are looking for a more natural approach to their healthcare
- Millions of people have enjoyed wonderful results from chiropractic care
- Chiropractic uses no drugs or surgery and is extremely safe
- Published research supports the use of chiropractic care for back pain, neck pain, headaches, sports injuries, etc.
- Chiropractic is a highly cost-effective health strategy for both patients and third-party payers
- Chiropractors are highly-qualified professionals who are committed to helping babies, children and adults achieve improved health and function
More about Port Elizabeth:
More about Chiropractic:
We accept the following medical aid plans:
Dr Mynhardt Erasmus
Dr Mynhardt Erasmus graduated with a Masters Degree in Chiropractic at DUT in Durban in 2017. Dr Erasmus also holds a Bachelors Degree in Radiography. He uses chiropractic adjustments, various muscle release techniques (including dry needling), taping, blocking and cupping to solve the muscle and joint issues of his patients. His focus is on finding the cause of the problem and providing the appropriate treatment. This is coupled with postural, movement and lifestyle corrections to facilitate optimal recovery. He has a special interest in radiology, paediatrics and dry needling. Dr Erasmus has attended various conferences in the USA and Europe and always keeps up to date with the latest developments in health care to best benefit the patient.